The Send It Foundation is seeking a part-time Development Coordinator to join our team. The ideal candidate has experience with fundraising and donor relations, is ambitious and organized, creative and thoughtful, and loves to send it. We are looking to expand the Send It team with someone who can elevate the foundation’s fundraising efforts. This is a new position with the opportunity to grow and evolve. The right person will seamlessly integrate with our small team and work in tandem with the Development Director and Executive Director to execute on a multi-year development strategy. We look forward to an addition to this fun and vibrant group to create lasting impact in the lives of young adults affected by cancer.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work with the Development Director to coordinate and manage targeted donor communication strategies: such as lapsed donors, recurring, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the donor database system including gift entry, donor acknowledgements, personal thank you notes, reconciliation, and reporting
- Assist with donor recognition, special events coordination, planning and execution, coordinating in-kind donations, and assisting the Development Director with projects outlined in the Development plan
- Collaborate with marketing and program teams on design and implementation of communications and marketing to align with development priorities
- Manage donor tracking and reporting in CRM
- Work in CRM to manage existing donor lists and create new donor lists for communications, maintain donor information to ensure accuracy and currency, and set up recurring reporting to inform Development Director, Executive Director, and Board of Directors
- Track and analyze fundraising efforts to inform future development strategies
- Help with solicitation of in-kind event support, (auction items, partnership, event donations)
- Support fundraising event coordination and logistics, volunteer management, and event follow-up
- Contribute other relevant ideas/opportunities for ways to generate donor activity to Development Director for consideration
Qualifications & Experience:
- A passion for and commitment to the Send It mission.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in nonprofit management, development/fundraising.
- Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Proficiency in data management and reporting, and familiarity with CRM.
- Experience with fundraising software (Classy) and basic knowledge of accounting principles is a plus.
- A healthy relationship with excel spreadsheets, data entry and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter and problem solver with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Access to outdoor industry deals, if available
The compensation range for this position is $21.00 – $25.00 per hour.